Navedeni događaji održat će se od 17.12. do 19.12.2020. u online odnosno virtualnom obliku.
Više o događaju pročitajte ovdje:
The main topic will be “Psychiatry, Medicine and Society: Homo Deus of the 21st Century and Challenges of Mental Health and Personalized Medicine” with special emphasis on predictive, preventive and person centered medicine and comorbidities, as well as on bridging personal, public and global mental health, compassionate society and empathic civilization. Personalized or P4 medicine and mental health have become very challenging and exciting topics of great interest and importance. There is no health without mental health as well as there is no sane, compassionate, and prosperous society without public mental health and empathic civilization without global mental health.
Four multidisciplinary sessions will be organized within the symposium with challenging topics:
- Comorbidity, resilience, and epigenetics in psychiatry from the perspective of predictive, preventive, and person-centered medicine
- Transdisciplinary integrative approach in psychiatry, personalized medicine, and creative psychopharmacotherapy
- Psychiatry, spirituality, and religion from the perspective of public and global mental health
- Psychiatry, ethics, and politics from the perspective of public and global mental health
We encourage you to register and send your abstracts and full conference papers through the congress website www.29dps.com.
- abstract submission deadline – November 01, 2020
- conference papers submission deadline – November 15, 2020
All accepted papers will be published, “in press” in our journal Psychiatria Danubina after the payment of the registration fee, and shortly before the congress in the print edition of the journal.